The following work will be conducted on campus over the next week:?
- Demolition of the Bing Center building slab is continuing.?
- Interior demolition and debris removal from the Art of Americas Building are continuing.?
- The removal of the ramps connecting the Pavilion for Japanese Art to the L.A. Times Central Court is continuing, in accordance with the Environmental Impact Report. The Pavilion for Japanese Art will remain.?
- Abatement and internal demolition in the Ahmanson and Hammer buildings continue.?
- Installation of the temporary central plant continues.?
- Installation of construction fencing along Wilshire Boulevard, in front of the Bing Center, will be completed.?
- Installation of construction fencing along the west side of the Spaulding Lot continues.